2D Flexible Cases for Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus
Add these complementary products to your cart
2D aluminium plate cases for Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus are customizable using the sublimation technique
- The printing is performed on an aluminium plate which adheres to the top part of the cover by means of an adhesive.
- Impact resistant, it protects the mobile on all sides.
- It fits the Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus perfectly and all telephone apertures.
- Material: High-quality material, long-lasting and ultra-lightweight. The sides are manufactured in TPU, similar to silicone, and the front part is in PC.
- Plate material: Aluminium (included).
- Finish: Glossy print.
The aluminium plate sublimation cases for the Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus are prepared for sublimation on the top part, with the sides of the case remaining in black.
The cases cover both the top and the sides.
- Article: 2D sublimation cases for Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus
- Material: with flexible sides.
- Printing technique: sublimation
- Print: the entire plate
- Cases models
- Galaxy S23 Plus
- Case material
- TPU (flexible)
- Type of case
- TPU (flexible)
- Marking techniques
2D Flexible Cases for Samsung Galaxy S21 +
2D Flexible Cases for Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
2D Flexible Cases for Samsung Galaxy S22
2D Flexible Cases for Samsung Galaxy S22+
2D Flexible Cases for Samsung Galaxy S22 ultra
2D Flexible Cases for Samsung Galaxy S23
2D Flexible Cases for Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
The temperature and sublimation time may vary depending on the press, paper and inks used. Adjust the values according to the result obtained.
- 1.- Do the printing in mirror mode.
- 2.- It is advisable to let dry the paper for 5 minutes.
- 3.- Preheat the press to 200ºC.
- 4.- First, place the paper with the printed part up. Then, put the sheet looking down. Try to make this process as fast as you can in order to preserve the press temperature.
- 5.- Close the press for around 60 seconds and make pressure on the sheet.
- 6.- Once this time has passed, with the help of protective gloves, take out the sheet of the press and then remove the paper.
- 7.- Leave the sheet cool for a few minutes.
If after following our advice you can’t do the printing correctly, please contact us using the contact form or the telephone: +34 93 486 90 25