Ceramic Mug blank Cricut, White - 12 oz/350 ml (6 uts)
Ceramic Mug blank Cricut, White - 12 oz/350 ml (6 uts) specially designed to be personalized with Infusible Ink and compatible with the sublimation technique.
- Capacity: 12 oz (350 ml)
- Quantity: 6 units
- Material: White ceramic
- Marking technique: compatible with Infusible Ink and Sublimation products
- Ideal for use with Cricut Mug Press
- Smooth ceramic finish and straight walls for flawless transfers
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
Unlike textile transfer or thermal transfer vinyl, where the image is adhered to a base material using adhesive, the ink in Infusible Ink products integrates with the support material during thermal transfer. It is a process similar to sublimation. For this reason, the designs are resistant and last a long time, without cracking or peeling.
Cricut Infusible Ink Markers and Transfer Sheets can be used to print on other types of generic polyester-based materials. However, Cricut blank products guarantee:
- Impressions with vibrant colors and great definition.
- Colors that last over time and resist washing, without fading or becoming dull.
- A surface without pilling, bubbles, dimpling or wrinkling, for transfers without unwanted imperfections.
WARNING: Extremely hot immediately after heat transfer process. Exclusive use for adults.
- 12 oz (350ml)
- Marking techniques
- Machine compatibility
- Cricut Mug Press
- Create your design. You can use a Cricut cutting plotter with Infusible Ink sheets and markers, or your sublimation printer.
- Secure the design in the desired place with the help of the thermal tape.
- Turn on your Cricut Mug Press. The power button light will be orange while heating. Once the correct temperature is reached, the light will turn green.
- Place the mug inside the press, holding it by the handle to avoid touching the hot spots with your hands. Close the press by pressing the lever.
- The process starts automatically. The status lights will come on to indicate progress. Once the process is complete, a sound will be heard.
- Lift the lever to open the press.
- Remove the mug, holding it by the handle, and let it cool for a few minutes. Remember to support the mug on a heat resistant surface.
- Once the item is cool, carefully remove the tape and backing from the design.