Circular die cutter 33 mm MC-33R
Preparation 2/3 working days
Circular die cutter 33 mm MC-33R is a paper cutting accessory used on the Keychain and Name Badge Maker C-50. It is used to cut the circular designs of Ø 33 mm to mount keychains and other products. It cuts the exact size and shape of the design to fit the product perfectly.
- Visualization: It has a wide window to center the design and cut precisely.
- Cuts one design at a time. Suitable for cutting a sheet of paper up to 150 gr.
- Quick and easy: The paper is ready to mount on the keychain or pin.
- Cutting size: circular of Ø 33 mm.
- Compatibility: it is used with the Keychain and Name Badge Maker C-50.
Die Cutter Preparation:
- Support the die on the base of the Keychain and Name Badge Maker C-50.
- Put the accessory parts together by exerting a slight pressure on the upper part, and then slide it into the machine.
- Check that the movable circular part of the machine coincides with the semicircular groove of the upper part of the cutting die.
- Before cutting, operate the lever to check that the set is working properly.
- Printable area
- Ø 33 mm
|Printable area||Machine||Cutting tool||Assembly Tool||Keychain / Badge|
|Ø 25 mm||
Name Badge Maker
|Circular die cutter 25 mm MC-25R||Assembly tool imitation leather keychains MD-25||Imitation leather circular keychains MD-25|
|Assembly tool drop keychains MH-CARRO||Metal keychain with coin for shopping cart MH-CARRO|
|Manual assembly||Acrylic keychains with coin for shopping cart CR-Z|
|Bracelet keychains WRT-25|
|Assembly tool keychains SM-25D||Circular metal keychains SM|
|Ø 33 mm||Circular die cutter 33 mm MC-33R||Assembly tool keychains SM-33D|
|25 x 25 mm||Square die cutter 25 x 25 mm MC-25C||Assembly tool keychains SM-10D||Square metal keychains SM-10D|
|T-shirt||T-shirt keychain die cutter MC-X||Assembly tool T-shirt keychains MX||T-shirt shaped metal keychains MX|
|Manual assembly||T-shirt shaped acrylic keychains CR-X|
|25 x 40 mm||Rectangular die cutter 25 x 40 mm MC-40C||Assembly tool imitation leather keychains MD-40||Imitation leather rectangular keychains MD-40|
|Assembly tool keychains SM-40D||Rectangular metal keychains SM-40D|
|Manual assembly||Rectangular acrylic keychains CF-40|
|35 x 50 mm||Rectangular die cutter 35 x 50 mm MC-50C||Rectangular acrylic keychains CR-50|
|64 x 22 mm||ID Badge die cutter 64 x 22 mm||ID badges with magnetic closure PLM 64|
|69 x 34 mm||ID Badge die cutter 69 x 34 mm||ID badges with magnetic closure PLM 69|
How to create custom Keychains and Name Badges:
- Select the design you want to print. It can be a logo, a text, an image or a photograph, or a combination of these.
- It is recommended to use a design program to create templates according to the size of the badge or keychain. The template can include guide lines to facilitate cutting and assembly.
- Remember that the paper will be cut to the exact size and shape of the product to be assembled, so the design should not exceed these dimensions.
- Print the design on paper, using your usual printer.
- To cut the paper to the correct size it is recommended to use a cutter or die cutter of the size that corresponds to the badge or keychain you want to create.
- Attach the cutting tool to the C-50 Machine as indicated in the description of the selected cutter or cutting die.
- Place the paper in the chosen cutter so that the design is exactly centered in the cutter's viewing window.
- Slide the lever down, exerting light pressure.
- The design is ready to mount on the keychain or name badge.
- Once all the papers have been cut, remove the cutting die from the machine so that the assembly tool can be attached if necessary.
- Select the assembly tool corresponding to the keychain or name badge you want to create.
- Attach the upper part of the assembly tool to the moving part of the C-50 Machine and tighten the side screw to fix it.
- Place the lower part of the assembly tool on the base of the machine, aligning the guide pin on the part with the hole in the base.
- On the product you want to assemble, put the printed and cut paper in place.
- Place the magnifying glass or transparent piece on the paper with the design.
- Place the product in the lower mold of the machine, so that it fits correctly.
- Pull the lever to fully insert the magnifying glass.
- Remove the finished product from the machine.
In the case of acrylic keychains and name badges, the machine is used to cut the paper but assembly can be done manually. Simply put the design in position and rest the transparent piece on it. Finally press with your hands until you hear a click.