How to sublimate your products?
Example to sublimate cushion covers:
The sublimation process can vary depending on the oven used.
- 1.- Do the printing in mirror mode.
- 2.- It is advisable to let dry the paper for 5 minutes.
- 3.- Preheat the press to 200º.
- 4.- Place the cover in the press and put the paper above.
- 5.- Close the press for 30 seconds and make pressure on the cover.
- 6.- Once this time has passed, take out the cover of the press and then remove the paper.
- 7.- Leave cool the cover for a few minutes.
If after following our advice you can’t do the printing correctly, please contact with us using the contact form or the telephone: +34 93 486 90 25.