https://www.sublimet.com/ (hereinafter the Web) is a website owned Sublimet Solutions SL, hereinafter THE OWNER, CIF / NIF nº: B65903981 and registered office at: Street Batista i Roca, 54 - 08302 Mataró (Barcelona), Spain.
The Web is a work composed of different integrated and inseparable elements (text, illustrations, photographs, animated images, videos, computer programs, including html codes website, etc.), whose intellectual property belongs to Him OWNER, except with respect to those materials licensed from third parties.
Owner and its licensors retain at all times the Intellectual Property on the Web and on the various elements that compose it, individually considered, in all copies made (whatever the support which are incorporated), granting thereon only usage rights that are described below. Any rights not expressly granted it is meant reserved.
In addition to the above, the owner is responsible for the selection, design of the structure and arrangement of the contents of the Web, and who has taken the initiative and assumed the risk of making substantial investments aimed at obtaining, digitization and presentation thereof, corresponding therefore the protection of Article 12 and Title VIII of Book II of the Copyright Act can be granted on the website, considered a database.
The owner is also the sole owner of the graphic design and image of the Web, reserving the legal actions that may correspond to him against persons engaged in unfair imitations or uses of the same.
WEB CONTENT AND DOWNLOADS. PROHIBITED AND PERMITTED USES.
- Web browsing, ie, accessing and displaying it on a device, being authorized any temporary or incidental reproduction, provided that it is not voluntary and is an integral and essential part of the technological process of transmission. The navigation on certain sections of the Web requires prior registration.
- Benefiting (registration), services and benefits provided by the owner through the Web to its users, on the conditions expressly indicated in the various sections.
- Any transactions for the Web, its contents, products downloaded and copies of all of them that are contrary to law, morals and good faith.
- Any use outside staff and private sectors, especially those with commercial or professional purposes, including advertising or sending messages and the collection and processing of third-party data.
- Any type of extraction, public communication and/or transmission, total or partial, by any means, out of the private sphere of permitted use and especially its incorporation into any other work, including webpages, collections or databases. Exempted from this prohibition publication in the media of materials capable of downloading the Press Room section.
- The removal, concealment or distortion of the warnings and notes on the intellectual or industrial property of the Website or any of the products provided through it.
- The operations and activities that are specifically prohibited in any other sections of these General Conditions and, in general, anyone who can impair the normal operation of the Web, other users or any third party.
LINKS TO THE WEB
- Establishing links and hyperlinks is hereby authorized to Web from other pages or websites, provided they are not made in a way that harms the public and mark OWNER image, the Web or any of the people and products reference is made herein. In establishing links with the Web, the use of techniques involving confusion over the identity and ownership of content, such as framing or other, is prohibited.
- Establishing links it is prohibited from pages or websites whose contents promote or justify, directly or indirectly, any kind of violence, discrimination, pornography or illegal activity. It also is prohibited from establishing links for commercial purposes.
In creating links is expressly prohibited the use of elements drawn from the Web, without the express prior consent of THE OWNER
Under no circumstances may be understood that the links to the Web from sites or third-party websites involve relations between THE OWNER and their owners, nor imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the owner about the same, so THE OWNER has no responsibility whatsoever in respect of their content and legality.
CONTENT AND USER BEHAVIOR
As a customer or user of the Web, you agree to make appropriate use of content and services offered through it and not use them to:
- Engaging in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- Spread content or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic, glorifies terrorism or violates human rights.
- Provoke damage to the physical and logical systems of THE OWNER, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading the virus network computer or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
- Spread contents that violate the image and reputation of THE OWNER or third parties.
- Infringing Intellectual Property Rights, Industrial, image, honor or other correspond to own or to third parties.
The owner will have full freedom of decision on whether collaborations and messages are finally posted on the Web or not being authorized to remove them when appropriate.
The forms of payment accepted at the online store are:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Bank transfer
- SeQura (deferred payments)
The shipping methods available in the online store are:
- Express service
- National and international shipments
- Pick-up point
- Other methods
The availability and conditions of each service are detailed in the Deliveries section.
The delivery time for shipments made by its online store are: the delivery time depends on the type of delivery you select
Any type of shipment will be made from Monday to Friday. No deliveries are made on Saturdays and Sundays.
The shipping time is the time once it has left our facilities.
When will your order leave our facilities?
- Order before 12 noon: shipped that same day.
- Order after 12 noon: shipped the next day.
Orders shipped by pallet
- The weight exceeds 100 kg
- One of the products weighs more than 40 Kg
- One of the products exceeds the physical dimensions allowed by the shipping company
Sublimet is not responsible, in any case, for delays in delivery derived from problems of the courier company. Even so, Sublimet will always try to solve the problems and mediate between the claims of our client to the transport company.
Once you have received the 'ready to pick up' email you can pick up your order. For this, it is necessary to provide the order reference consisting of 6 numbers.
To be able to pick up an order it must be paid and we must have the proof that certifies it.
The collection of orders * must be made between the different bands (from Monday to Friday):
- Order before 12:00 pm: the next day from 8 am
- Order after 12:00 pm: the next day from 12 pm.
- Carrer Batista i Roca, 54
- 08302 Mataró (Barcelona), Spain
We advise customers to check their order before taking it away. Once collected from our warehouses, the merchandise becomes the responsibility of the customer. In the event of any breakage, it will not be returned. We are responsible as long as the order is shipped with our transport.
In the event of selecting this form of delivery/collection, you should contact us prior to collecting. Contact (+34 934869025 ) - firstname.lastname@example.org
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The customer has 14 calendar days from receipt of the order to withdraw voluntarily from your purchase without penalty and without giving any reason. Should the consumer want the user cancel the purchase of the product or hire the service, you can use the withdrawal form (this form you can find on this page) to communicate its decision to the seller or provider of the service.
purchase must be returned with all its products. In any case, for reasons of hygiene products to be returned must be in perfect condition, unused and in their original packaging and seal and all accessories.
The customer must bear the costs of return shipping. will not be accepted in any case shipments freight collect.
The customer is responsible for both the product and its packaging, arriving in perfect condition, being necessary to pack items properly, in order to avoid possible damage during transport.
Upon receipt of the return package, we will check their status and the time to ensure that both the returned items, such as accessories possible, samples, gifts and promotional documentation, complete are in perfect condition, we will send the customer an email to notify you of the approval or denial of reimbursement.
The reimbursement of all payments received for the purchase, including delivery charges will be made within 14 calendar days from the communication of the withdrawal.
The refund will be processed through the same means of payment used by the customer for the initial transaction.
We reserve the right to withhold reimbursement until he has received the products or until the customer has supplied evidence of repayment thereof, depending on what condition is met first.
We will not make the refund if the product has been used.
(You should only complete and send this form if you wish to withdraw from the contract or service contract).
- Att (here you must insert the company name, full address and, if available, telephone number, fax and email):
- We hereby inform / communicate (*) to desist from my / we abandon our (*) contract of sale of the following goods / provision of the following service (*).
- Check out the / requested the day (*).
- Name and address of the consumer and user or consumers and users.
- Date and signature of the consumer and user or consumers and users.
Sublimet Solutions SL informs about the following return costs:
- If you have received a defective or broken product, one that does not match the product of your order, or if the product material has suffered an abnormal deterioration, Sublimet will cover the return expenses or provide a refund for the value of the products.
- If the reason for the return is not caused by Sublimet, you will need to arrange the shipment of the merchandise through your own agency and bear the round-trip shipping costs.
We will not accept the return of machines that have been registered with their serial number on the manufacturer's website, downloaded their software, show signs of use, or in the case of printers if they are loaded with ink, as once this is done, the machine becomes permanently and irreversibly linked to the customer. In most machines, you can use the free demo version for 30 days. We recommend trying the demo version before downloading the software.
Payment of refunds: Reimbursement as a result of a refund/return will be equal to the purchase amount of the returned product, shipping costs not included. We will process the refund using the same method you used for the payment of your order (credit/debit card or Paypal).
Notification: We will notify you by email regarding the refund of the amount associated with the return.
Returns must be made to the following address:
- Carrer Batista i Roca, 54
To request a change of product, the customer must contact customer care within 14 calendar days after receipt of the order.
Will not be accepted under any circumstances delivery costs.
If the product has a higher price change than the previously purchased, the customer must pay the difference in value. Otherwise, if the new product has a lower price than the previously purchased, the difference of the amount will not be refunded in cash, but take the form of a gift voucher to use on your next purchase.
To manage any type of return or exchange products purchased on https://www.sublimet.com the customer must contact our customer service to the customer.
The customer must indicate the order number and tell you exactly all the steps. We also inform you that no changes or refunds that accept not been previously reported by the routes indicated.
The client or user may cancel their order, as long as it has not left our warehouses. In this case, you must contact Sublimet through our email email@example.com or by telephone (+34) 93 486 90 25, providing your identification data and order reference number.
In case of cancellations, the previously paid amounts by the user or customer will be refunded through the same method used for the initial transaction.
In case of cancelling an order that is already prepared, it could incur administrative costs.
On the other hand, if the order is already on its way, we will have to wait to receive it back and once its receipt is confirmed, the Returns policy established previously in the Terms of Contract will apply.
All machines in our catalog come with a 1-year warranty unless otherwise stated. Products without warranty are those for which the manufacturer's warranty specifies its loss under specific conditions, such as the use of non-official cartridges. If your machine has suffered any malfunction contact us through our email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone (+34) 93 486 90 25. The shipping costs for transporting the machine to our warehouses are borne by the customer. Once the machine has been reviewed, if it is covered by the warranty, Sublimet will send it back to the customer at no additional cost. If not covered, the corresponding repair and return shipping costs will be charged.
In the case of perishable products and you receive them in poor condition or expired, contact us at email@example.com. It will be essential to follow the conservation instructions determined on the packaging itself, in addition to observing the expiration date and keeping the purchase receipt in any case.
The warranty aims to cover any manufacturing defects that the product may have. However, it is important to note that consumable components are not included in this warranty. Likewise, any damage caused by improper use of the machine, such as impacts or others, is not covered by the warranty. Finally, it is important to mention that damages caused by environmental conditions or issues related to the electrical supply are also not covered by the warranty.
In the case of second-hand or reconditioned products, the warranty period will be 6 months, unless otherwise specified in the product description.
Contact Sublimet Spain
- Carrer Batista i Roca, 54
- 08302 Mataro (Barcelona), Spain
- +34 93 486 90 25
- Hours: 7:00-15:00 Mon - Fri
Contact Sublimet France
- 14 Rue de L’ Entreprise 40230
- Saint-Vincent-de-Tyrosse, France
- +33 (0) 533 096 448
- Hours: 9 am to 12 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm
THE OWNER reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate on the Web and may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way they are presented or located.
Although the owner will use its best efforts to keep updated and free of errors the information contained in the Web, makes no warranties as to its accuracy and made the day. It is not guaranteed to obtain any concrete result or end, so access to and use of the Web is solely the responsibility of users and customers.
RESOLUTION EXTRAJUDICIAL OF CONFLICTS
Also, in the terms set out in Article 14 of Regulation EU 524/2013 on dispute resolution in consumer affairs, a direct link is provided to the platform dispute resolution online: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm
LAW AND JURISDICTION
For any controversy or conflict that may arise, resulting from these terms and conditions, be applicable to Spanish law. The resolution of legal disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the domicile of the user or client.