https://www.sublimet.com/ (hereinafter the Web) is a website owned Sublimet Solutions SL, hereinafter THE OWNER, CIF / NIF nº: B65903981 and registered office at: Street Batista i Roca, 54 - 08302 Mataró (Barcelona), Spain.
The Web is a work composed of different integrated and inseparable elements (text, illustrations, photographs, animated images, videos, computer programs, including html codes website, etc.), whose intellectual property belongs to Him OWNER, except with respect to those materials licensed from third parties.
Owner and its licensors retain at all times the Intellectual Property on the Web and on the various elements that compose it, individually considered, in all copies made (whatever the support which are incorporated), granting thereon only usage rights that are described below. Any rights not expressly granted it is meant reserved.
In addition to the above, the owner is responsible for the selection, design of the structure and arrangement of the contents of the Web, and who has taken the initiative and assumed the risk of making substantial investments aimed at obtaining, digitization and presentation thereof, corresponding therefore the protection of Article 12 and Title VIII of Book II of the Copyright Act can be granted on the website, considered a database.
The owner is also the sole owner of the graphic design and image of the Web, reserving the legal actions that may correspond to him against persons engaged in unfair imitations or uses of the same.
WEB CONTENT AND DOWNLOADS. PROHIBITED AND PERMITTED USES.
- Web browsing, ie, access and display it on a device, being authorized any temporary or incidental reproduction, provided that it is not voluntary and is an integral and essential part of the technological process of transmission. The navigation on certain sections of the Web require prior registration.
- Benefiting (registration), services and benefits provided by the owner through the Web to its users, on the conditions expressly indicated in the various sections.
- Any transactions for the Web, its contents, products downloaded and copies of all of them that are contrary to law, morals and good faith.
- Any use outside staff and private sectors, especially those with commercial or professional purposes, including advertising or sending messages and the collection and processing of third party data.
- Any type of extraction, public communication and / or transmission, total or partial, by any means, out of the private sphere of permitted use and especially its incorporation into any other work, including webpages, collections or databases . Exempted from this prohibition publication in the media of materials capable of downloading the Press Room section.
- The removal, concealment or distortion of the warnings and notes on intellectual or industrial property of the Website or any of the products provided through it.
- The operations and activities specifically prohibited in any other sections of these General Conditions and, in general, anyone who can impair the normal operation of the Web, other users or any third party.
LINKS TO THE WEB
- establishing links and hyperlinks is hereby authorized to Web from other pages or websites, provided they are not made in a way that harms the public and mark OWNER image, the Web or any of the people and products reference is made herein. In establishing links with the Web it is expressly prohibited the use of techniques involving confusion over the identity and ownership of content, such as framing or other.
- establishing links it is prohibited from pages or websites whose contents promote or justify, directly or indirectly, any kind of violence, discrimination, pornography or illegal activity. It also is prohibited from establishing links for commercial purposes.
In creating links is expressly prohibited the use of elements drawn from the Web, without the express prior consent of THE OWNER
Under no circumstances may be understood that the links to the Web from sites or third-party websites involve relations OWNER with holders, nor imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the owner about the same, so tHE OWNER no responsibility whatsoever in respect of their content and legality.
CONTENT AND USER BEHAVIOR
As a customer or user of the Web, you agree to make appropriate use of content and services offered through it and not use them to:
- Engaging in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- Spread contents or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic, glorifies terrorism or that violates human rights.
- Provoke damage to the physical and logical systems of THE OWNER, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading the virus network computer or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
- Spread contents that violate the image and reputation of THE OWNER or third parties.
- Infringing Intellectual Property Rights, Industrial, image, honor or other correspond to own or to third parties.
the owner will have full freedom of decision on whether collaborations and messages are finally posted on the Web or not being authorized to remove them when appropriate.
The forms of payment accepted at the online store are:
- credit card
- Bank transfer
The shipping methods available in the online store are:
- Service urgent
- Pick-up point
- Other methods
The delivery time for shipments made by its online store are: the delivery time depends on the type of delivery you select
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The customer has 14 calendar days from receipt of the order to withdraw voluntarily from your purchase without penalty and without giving any reason. Should the consumer want user cancel the purchase of the product or hiring the service, you can use the withdrawal form (this form you can find on the next page) to communicate its decision to the seller or provider of the service.
purchase must be returned with all its products. In any case, for reasons of hygiene products to be returned must be in perfect condition, unused and in their original packaging and seal and all its accessories.
The customer must bear the costs of return shipping. will not be accepted in any case shipments freight collect.
The customer is responsible for both the product and its packaging, arrives in perfect condition, being necessary to pack items properly, in order to avoid possible damage during transport.
Upon receipt of the return package, we will check their status and the time when ensure that both the returned items, such as accessories possible, samples, gifts and promotional documentation, complete are in perfect condition, we will send the customer an email to notify you of the approval or denial of reimbursement.
The reimbursement of all payments received for the purchase, including delivery charges will be made within 14 calendar days from the communication of the withdrawal.
The refund will be processed through the same means of payment used by the customer for the initial transaction.
We reserve the right to withhold reimbursement until he has received the products or until the customer has supplied evidence of repayment thereof, depending on what condition is met first.
We will not make the refund if the product has been used.
If the customer receives a product wrong or poor condition, or if lost or damaged products by the shipping company, the customer may request its return and / or replacement, within 14 calendar days after delivery of the same. In this case, we are committed to bear the costs of return shipping, we will arrange to collect the faulty product and / or restore the missing product with an identical product at no additional cost to the customer.
In general, the legal guarantee of the products is two years from delivery of the same.
The user or client has two months to inform the nonconformities that could be seen in the product. In any case, those expressed once past the first six months, will not be presumed as factory defects.
(Only you must complete and return this form if you wish to withdraw from the contract or service contract).
- Att (here you must insert the company name, full address and, if available, telephone number, fax and email):
- We hereby inform / communicate (*) to desist from my / we abandon our (*) contract of sale of the following goods / provision of the following service (*).
- Checkout the / requested the day (*).
- Name and address of the consumer and user or consumer and users.
- Date and signature of the consumer and user or consumer and users.
To request a change of product, the customer must contact the customer care within 14 calendar days after receipt of the order.
will not be accepted under any circumstances delivery costs.
If the product has a higher price change to the previously purchased, the customer must pay the difference in value. Otherwise, if the new product has a lower price to the previously purchased, the difference of the amount will not be refunded in cash, but take the form of gift voucher to use on your next purchase.
To manage any type of return or exchange products purchased on https://www.sublimet.com the customer must contact our customer service to the customer.
The customer must indicate the order number and tell you exactly all the steps. We also inform that no changes or refunds that accept not been previously reported by the routes indicated.
The customer or user may cancel your order, as long as it has not left our warehouse. In this case, you should contact the owner via email email@example.com or channels Customer Care, communicating their identifying data and reference number of the order.
If cancellations are required to reimburse the amounts previously paid by the user or client through the same means used for the initial transaction.
SERVICE TO THE CUSTOMER
The customer may cancel the order without charge and without giving any reason, must contact as soon as possible attention to the customer on the phone: +34 93 486 90 25, or via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org , whose opening hours to the public is. 7 to 15h
If the order has not gone forth from our warehouses, we will cancel it with no problem, but if the order is already on the way, we'll have to wait to receive it back and once confirmed receipt of the same, the amount of the product will be refunded less shipping and return it will be carried in the same form of payment used in the purchase.
THE OWNER reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate on the Web may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way they are presented or located.
Although the owner will use its best efforts to keep updated and free of errors the information contained in the Web, makes no warranties as to its accuracy and made the day. It is not guaranteed to obtain any concrete result or end, so that access to and use of the Web, is solely the responsibility of users and customers.
RESOLUTION EXTRAJUDICIAL OF CONFLICTS
Also, in the terms set out in Article 14 of Regulation EU 524/2013 on dispute resolution in consumer affairs, a direct link is provided to the platform dispute resolution online: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm
LAW AND JURISDICTION
For any controversy or conflict that may arise, resulting from these terms and conditions, be applicable Spanish law. The resolution of legal disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the domicile of the user or client.