Cricut Joy Insert Cards Cream/Gold 10.7 x 13.9 cm (12 cards)
Cricut Joy Insert Cards Cream/Gold 10.7 x 13.9 cm (12 cards) kit includes everything you need to create personalized cards in minutes with your Cricut Joy. Its ingenious design allows for two-color cards to be assembled without glue.
- 12 Cream Cards 4.25" x 5.5" (10.7 x 13.9 cm)
- 12 Gunmetal Cardstock inserts 4" x 5.25" (10.1 x 13.3 cm)
- 12 White Envelopes 4.37" x 5.75" (11 x 14.6 cm)
To die cut the card in the folded position, without scoring the back, the use of the Cricut Joy Card Mat (not included) is required.
With Cricut Joy Insert Cards it is possible to make two-color die-cut cards in the simplest and fastest way. Cricut Joy cuts the design on the front side of the card, and then the cardstock is inserted into the cut corners. In addition, text and drawings can be added to the card using Cricut Joy pens. You can cut out images and text with intricate designs and unique shapes, without using scissors or glue.
Cricut Joy Insert Cards allows you to create without limits, combining drawings, text and cutouts.
Create personalized cards anytime, anywhere, without having to visit the store. Give a personal touch to your gifts with a card created especially for the occasion. You can also make invitation cards for all kinds of events, such as parties, birthdays, weddings, baptisms and more.
- 10.7 x 13.9 cm (4.25" x 5.5")
- Paper & Cards
- Machine compatibility
- Cricut Joy
Cricut Joy Insert Cards Princess 10.7 x 13.9 cm (12 cards)
Cricut Joy Insert Cards Neutrals 10.7 x 13.9 cm (12 cards)
Cricut Joy Insert Cards Pastel 10.7 x 13.9 cm (12 cards)
Cricut Joy Insert Cards Macarons 8.9 x 12.4 cm (15 cards)
Cricut Joy Insert Cards Sensei Sampler 8.9 x 12.4 cm (15 cards)
Cricut Joy Insert Cards Macarons 11.43 x 15.9 cm (12 cards)
Card Mat Cricut Joy 11.4 x 15.9 cm
- Create your project using Design Space App. You can customize both the image or text to be cut, as well as the corners to insert the cardboard.
- Follow the instructions on the screen, until prompted to insert the card into your Cricut Joy.
- Remove the protective cover from the Cricut Joy Card Mat.
- Slide the back of the card into the mat pocket, from the left side, and fold the front so it sticks over the mat.
- Insert the mat into the machine and start the cutting process.
- Once the cut is complete, carefully peel off the front side with the design and remove the mat.
- Insert the colored cardstock into the cut corners.
Plus, you can add text or drawn images to the inside of the card, using Cricut Joy pens and markers.