DTF Ink SUB-T101
Add these complementary products to your cart
DTF Ink SUB-T101 is a water-based pigment, designed for use in textile printing, using the DTF technique (Direct Transfer to film).
- Resistant: the print has great resistance to washing
- Flexible: the pattern can be stretched and does not crack
- Versatile: Can be printed almost all kinds of fabrics, dark or light colors
- Finish: vibrant colors
- Compatibility: suitable for use with any DTF-adapted printer
- Support: suitable for use with most DTF films
- Color Scheme: Cyan, Yellow, Magenta, Black & White (CYMKWW)
- Composition: water based ink
DTF Inks SUB-T101 are water-based inks for use with any DTF-adapted inkjet printer. The image is printed on a special film, using the classic CYMK scheme and a layer of white ink is printed on it. On this white layer, apply the powder to DTF.
This technique allows to print garments of almost any type of fabric and color. DTF inks allow you to create designs with vibrant and defined colors. The resulting print is flexible and does not crack when you stretch the fabric. It also has high resistance to washing and wear.
To avoid blockages in the heads due to the composition of the inks for DTF, it is recommended to print daily and perform regular maintenance of your printer (printing test, cleaning heads, shaking ink containers, etc.).
DTF inks Performance:
(The values are estimates and will depend on the images that are printed)
- White ink: with 100 ml you can print 44 DIN A3 sheets or 88 DIN A4 sheets
- Color inks: with 100 ml (25 ml of each color) you can print 172 DIN A3 sheets or 344 DIN A4 sheets
For example, to print 344 DIN A4 sheets, approximately 400 ml of white ink and 100 ml of mixed colored inks are required depending on the image (adding 100 ml all colours).