DTF roll film 60 cm x 100 m (hot peeling)
The DTF roll film 60 cm x 100 m (hot peeling) is a translucent PET (polyethylene terephthalate) film, designed to be used in DTF (Direct to Film) printing. It has to be printed on the matte side. Its thickness is 70µ. Each film can be used only once. Since the transfer is done only on the printed area, precise trimming, peeling, and scrapping are not required.
- Material: PET (polyethylene terephthalate)
- Coil: 60 cm x 100 m
- Thickness: 70µ
- Finish: Matte finish on the garment
- Easy to use: the transfer is done only on the print (no difficult trimming required)
- Use: each film is used only once
- This film can be peeled off when hot, there is no need to wait until it is cold
The film for DTF is the support where the printing is done with the special inks, to then apply the polyamide powder. Finally, it is placed in the drying oven to harden the adhesive powder, leaving the film ready to be printed on the garment using an heat press.
DTF Film is compatible with all special DTF inks and comes ready to print.
- 60 cm x 100 m
- Type of paper