DTF and textile vinyl remover liquid
The DTF and textile vinyl remover liquid is a solvent used to remove textile vinyl or heat-applied materials. It is very safe to use since it does not contain Methylene Chloride.
- Completely removes textile vinyl, heat-applied materials and adhesive residue from most textiles.
- Correct errors and remove residues.
- Low evaporation rate.
- Does not leave residue on fabrics.
- Once dry the smell disappears.
- Excellent for removing heat-applied textile vinyl.
- It saves time and money, reducing work time.
- Does not contain Methylene Chloride.
- Made in Spain.
- Container size: 250 ml.
Instructions for use:
- Turn the garment inside out and apply the solvent to the underside of the heat-applied material to release the vinyl from the substrate.
- Leave to act for a few seconds.
- Stretch or pull the area to get the heat-applied material to begin to peel off the garment.
- Tear off the area of the design that you want to remove.
- Rub with a cloth moistened with remover to remove any remaining adhesive.
- On the right side of the garment, apply the solvent by rubbing with a clean white cloth, to remove any residue.
- Let dry.
Before use, it is recommended to test the product on a small part of the tissue to rule out any incompatibility.