Pack Epson EcoTank ET-14000 printer pack (paper + inks)
The Epson EcoTank ET-14000 Pack (paper + inks) of printer, paper and inks includes all the needed material for the realization of 3D and 2D sublimation in A3 format.
The pack contains:
- Epson Epson EcoTank ET-14000 (A3)
- 5 hq ink bottles of 125 ml from UE
- Black (2)
4. ICC Color Profiles
- Textile products
- Metal sheets
Specifications of Pack Epson EcoTank ET-14000 printer pack (paper + inks)
- Select Printer settings on the bottom bar of the desktop.
- In the tab Main select the following:
- Quality Option -> Photo
- Paper Options -> Epson Mate
- Disable all Print Options -> Print Options
- In the tab More Settings select the following:
- Color -> ICM and mark Off (No Color Adjustment)
- Paper and Quality Options -> Epson Matt
- Options Print options -> Bidirectional mark and uncheck the rest
- In the tab More Options check the box Mirror
- To save the settings, select the tab More Settings and click the Save Settings button. Under Name type the name of the setting: Sublimet Epson Mate and click the Save button.
- For a correct sublimation it is necessary to use color profiles for Adobe Photoshop. Please contact us and we will provide you with them.
- If you wish to print from Adobe Photoshop, please review the following attachment: printer configuration.
- Epson's official warranty is suspended when installing sublimation inks on the printer as it has been designed by Epson for use with original Epson inks. Therefore, please note that there is no Epson guarantee.
- Sublimet offers a 7-day trial period on the printer: we believe that this is more than enough time to test its correct operation and rule out manufacturing defects.
- While the cost-effectiveness of the refillable cartridge system makes it an optimal printing system, some guidelines should be followed to ensure the durability and smooth operation of the printer:
- Prevent cartridges from becoming empty.
- Print frequently.
- If printing is infrequent, perform head cleaning at least once a week.
Technical data Epson EcoTank ET-14000 (A3)
- Printing method: Epson Micro print head Piezo™
- Nozzle configuration: 360 nozzles black, 59 nozzles per colour
- Drop size: 3 pl, with variable ink droplet technology
Up to 5760 × 1440 dpi optimized on suitable RPM (Resolution Performance Management) media
- 15 páginas/minuto Monocromo, 5,5 páginas/minuto Color
- 17 pages/minute Color (Plain Paper 75 g/m²), 30 pages/minute Monochrome (Plain Paper 75 g/m²)
- Output tray capacity: 40 sheets
- Paper tray capacity: 100 Standard Sheets, 20 Photo Sheets
- Paper format: No. 10 (envelope), DL (envelope), 13 x 20 cm, C6 (envelope), Legal, Custom, 13 x 18 cm, 10 x 15 cm, B5, B4, A6, A5, A4, A3, A3+
- Power Consumption: 6.9 Watt Ready, 0.4 Watt (Disconnect), 1.6 Watt (Economy Mode), 20 Watt (Print)
- Voltage: AC 100 V - 240 V, 50 Hz - 60 Hz
Mac OS 10.5.8 or later, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP, XP Professional x64 Edition.
To be able to use the profiles, it is essential to use Windows.
- Dimensions(W × H × D × H): 705 x 322 x 215 mm
- Weight: 12,2 kg
- Noise level: Noise level: 5.3 B (A) with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode. 38 dB (A) with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode