Front side for magnets 78 x 53 mm (x100)
Preparation 2/3 working days
The Front side for magnets 78 x 53 mm (x100) is the metal front consumable for mounting the 78 x 53 mm rectangular magnets or badges. They are high quality pieces to achieve a professional finish. Along with the back side and the corresponding polyester film, and using the Rectangular magnet and badge maker machine B-900S a custom magnet or badge can be mounted in seconds.
Also purchased separately:
- Back side for rectangular magnets
- Polyester film for rectangular magnets
Fridge magnets are perfect for personal applications or for advertising campaigns. Custom badges with mounted needle are ideal for marketing campaigns, sporting or political events, or simply as decorative elements.
They can be used as souvenirs for events such as weddings, baptisms and communions, or as travel souvenirs, photos of children or couples. They are also widely used in marketing campaigns, because they are always visible in the customers' fridge, they represent a permanent reminder of the brand and allow contact information to be always at hand.
Due to the ease of printing the design and its quick assembly, they can also be used as souvenirs of tourist places, even with personalized photographs.
- Badge size
- 78 x 53 mm
Create custom magnets and badges:
- Select the design you want to print. It can be a logo, a text, an image or a photograph, or a combination of these.
- It is recommended to use a design program to create templates according to the size of the badge or magnet. The template can include guide lines to facilitate cutting and assembly.
- Remember to leave a paper edge, which will bend to hold onto the back of the badge or magnet.
- Print the design on paper, using your usual printer.
- To cut the paper to the correct size and shape it is recommended to use a cutter or die cutter of the size that corresponds to the badge or magnet you want to create.
- Place the paper in the chosen cutter so that the design is exactly centered in the cutter's viewing window.
- Depending on the cutter used, cut the paper.
- The paper is ready to mount on the badge or magnet.
- Place the front piece of the badge or magnet in the mold 1 of the machine. If you are using the B-150, you must first place the supplied metal washer in the lower mold.
- Lay the paper with the design exposed on top of the front piece.
- Cover the paper with a piece of polyester of the corresponding size.
- Rotate the blue base until it stops, so that mold 1 is positioned underneath the upper mold. If using the B-150 machine, place the upper mold in position 1.
- Pull the lever until it stops. The front of the badge or magnet is now ready and will remain in the upper mold.
- Place in the lower mold 2, the selected back part according to the type of badge or magnet that you want to mount. In the case of the B-150 machine, you must first remove the meal washer from the lower mold.
- The side with the needle, magnet, bottle opener, etc., will be facing down inside mold 2, and will not be visible at the moment.
- Turn the blue base until mold 2 is underneath the upper mold. In the case of the B-150 machine, you will need to place the upper mold in position 2.
- Pull the lever as far as it will go, then return it to the normal position.
- Rotate the base again to remove the finished product.
|Machine||Compatible sizes||Interchangeable Molds||Cutting tool||Badges||Magnets|
|B-900s||78 x 53 mm||Paper punch-cutter rectangular|
|B-700||Ø59 mm||Mold Ø59 mm||Paper cutter CM-500|
|Ø50 mm||Mold Ø50 mm|
|Ø38 mm||Mold Ø38 mm|
|Ø31 mm||Mold Ø31 mm|
|Ø25 mm||Mold Ø25 mm|
|B-500||Ø75 mm||Paper cutter CM-500|
|B-150||Ø59 mm||Paper cutter CM-500|
Compatibility according to Printable Area:
|Printable area||Machine||Cutting tool||Badges||Magnets|
|Ø25 mm||B-700||Paper cutter CM-500|
|Ø31 mm||B-700||Paper cutter CM-500|
|Ø38 mm||B-700||Paper cutter CM-500|
|Ø50 mm||B-700||Paper cutter CM-500|
|Ø59 mm||B-700||Paper cutter CM-500|
|Ø75mm||B-500||Paper cutter CM-500|
|78 x 53 mm||B-900s||Paper punch-cutter rectangular|