Interchangeable molds 31 mm badges - machine B-700/31
Preparation 2/3 working days
Add these complementary products to your cart
Interchangeable molds 31 mm badges - machine B-700 to create fridge magnets and round badges of Ø 31 mm. The same mold is used to assemble different products of a single measure, being able to choose between badges with a mounted needle or with a fridge magnet. They can be placed quickly and easily in the machine, as they have guide pins for positioning and are held by small magnets, leaving the machine ready to work in just a few steps.
- Fixed size: to create magnets and badges of Ø 31 mm.
- Quick and easy assembly: the pieces have guide pins for positioning and are held by small magnets.
- Versatility: You can create badges with a mounted needle, with a fridge magnet.
- Each mold consists of 3 parts: one upper part and two lower parts.
- High quality European manufacturing.
- This mold is used exclusively in the Button badge making machine with Interchangeable molds B-700.
Preparation of the B-700 Machine:
Any of the interchangeable molds for this machine consists of 3 pieces, whose reference numbers are engraved on the back of them:
- N ° 0: It is the upper mold, which moves when the lever is operated. To place it, the two “0” marked on the side of the piece must coincide and both parts must be brought together. Then it is placed on the head holder, making sure that these marks coincide with the "0" marked on the side of the head holder. At the same time, the vertical rod of the blue base must be in the middle of the side pins of part No. 0.
- N ° 1: It is the lower mold that is placed on the rotating base where the number 1 is marked. The small vertical pin of the base with the hole in the part.
- N ° 2: It is the lower mold that is placed on the rotating base where the number 2 is marked. The small vertical pin of the base with the hole in the part.
All the pieces are magnetically held in the machine thanks to small magnets. Before starting to use the machine, it must be verified that the base rotates fully, reaching position 1 and position 2. In addition, the lever must be operated in each position to check that the upper head goes down correctly aligned with each lower mold.
- 1.57 Kg
- Badge size
- Ø 31 mm
|Machine||Compatible sizes||Interchangeable Molds||Cutting tool||Badges||Magnets|
|B-900s||78 x 53 mm||Paper punch-cutter rectangular|
|B-700||Ø59 mm||Mold Ø59 mm||Paper cutter CM-500|
|Ø50 mm||Mold Ø50 mm|
|Ø38 mm||Mold Ø38 mm|
|Ø31 mm||Mold Ø31 mm|
|Ø25 mm||Mold Ø25 mm|
|B-500||Ø75 mm||Paper cutter CM-500|
|B-150||Ø59 mm||Paper cutter CM-500|
Compatibility according to Printable Area:
|Printable area||Machine||Cutting tool||Badges||Magnets|
|Ø25 mm||B-700||Paper cutter CM-500|
|Ø31 mm||B-700||Paper cutter CM-500|
|Ø38 mm||B-700||Paper cutter CM-500|
|Ø50 mm||B-700||Paper cutter CM-500|
|Ø59 mm||B-700||Paper cutter CM-500|
|Ø75mm||B-500||Paper cutter CM-500|
|78 x 53 mm||B-900s||Paper punch-cutter rectangular|
Create custom magnets and badges:
- Select the design you want to print. It can be a logo, a text, an image or a photograph, or a combination of these.
- It is recommended to use a design program to create templates according to the size of the badge or magnet. The template can include guide lines to facilitate cutting and assembly.
- Remember to leave a paper edge, which will bend to hold onto the back of the badge or magnet.
- Print the design on paper, using your usual printer.
- To cut the paper to the correct size and shape it is recommended to use a cutter or die cutter of the size that corresponds to the badge or magnet you want to create.
- Place the paper in the chosen cutter so that the design is exactly centered in the cutter's viewing window.
- Depending on the cutter used, cut the paper.
- The paper is ready to mount on the badge or magnet.
- Place the front piece of the badge or magnet in the mold 1 of the machine. If you are using the B-150, you must first place the supplied metal washer in the lower mold.
- Lay the paper with the design exposed on top of the front piece.
- Cover the paper with a piece of polyester of the corresponding size.
- Rotate the blue base until it stops, so that mold 1 is positioned underneath the upper mold. If using the B-150 machine, place the upper mold in position 1.
- Pull the lever until it stops. The front of the badge or magnet is now ready and will remain in the upper mold.
- Place in the lower mold 2, the selected back part according to the type of badge or magnet that you want to mount. In the case of the B-150 machine, you must first remove the meal washer from the lower mold.
- The side with the needle, magnet, bottle opener, etc., will be facing down inside mold 2, and will not be visible at the moment.
- Turn the blue base until mold 2 is underneath the upper mold. In the case of the B-150 machine, you will need to place the upper mold in position 2.
- Pull the lever as far as it will go, then return it to the normal position.
- Rotate the base again to remove the finished product.