Luxe quality (AAA) white ceramic mugs
Customizable ceramic luxe quality (AAA) mugs using the sublimation technique.
- High quality material, resistant to scratches, scourers and dishwashers.
- Suitable for microwave.
- White mug cased in high quality varnish
- Individual box not included
- More than 3500 dishwasing cycles
- Mug sizes and weights may vary by lot.
- External diameter: 81mm
- Internal diameter: 74 mm
- Height: 96 mm
- Useful capacity: 11 oz = 325 ml
- Total capacity: 360 ml
- Net weight: 340 g
- Handle: Height 72 mm x Width 38 mm
- Printable area: 95 x 240 mm
- Compatible resistance: 11 oz
The Sublimet Luxe quality (AAA) white ceramic mugs are ready to be customized using sublimation. Thanks to their high quality varnish, prints with bright and vivid colours are obtained. The mugs are suitable for dishwashers and microwaves.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CUPS
|HIGH QUALITY (A)||Diameter accuracy: 2 mm||Broken white||YES||YES||Can contain impurities||Good definition|
|HIGH QUALITY (AA)||Always the same||Pure white||YES||YES||Sometimes contain impurities||Very good definition|
|HIGH QUALITY (AA+)||Always the same||Pure white||YES||YES||Very few times contains impurities||Very good definition|
|QUALITY DELUXE (AAA)||Always the same||Pure white||YES||YES||Rarely contain impurities||Very good definition|
- 11 oz (325 ml)
- Marking techniques
- Resistance used
- 11 oz
The sublimation process can vary depending on the press used.
- 1.- Do the printing in mirror mode.
- 2.- It is advisable to let dry the paper for 5 minutes.
- 3.- Preheat the press to 185º.
- 4.- Place the paper correctly above the mug and fix it with heat tape. Then, put it on the press with a resistance of 11 oz.
- 5.- Close the press for 180 seconds and make pressure over the mug.
- 6.- Once this time has passed, with the help of protective gloves, take out the mug of the press and then remove the paper.
- 7.- Leave cool the mug for a few minutes.
If after following our advice you can’t do the printing correctly, please contact with us using the contact form or the telephone: +34 93 486 90 25