Metal jigs for Polyamide high quality Apple's cases
The jigs to sublimate Polyamide high quality Apple's cases, are necessary to introduce the cases in the oven without these are deformed. These supports, they help to that the process of sublimation is realized correctly.
Information of the product:
- The professional jig to sublimate Polyamide high quality Apple's cases, mates to the perfection with the cases.
- The perfect adjustment between the jig and the case is necessary in order that this one is not deformed during the process of sublimation, owed by the effect combined of the heat and the pressure exercised.
- Material: Aluminium, resistant and of long durability.
- Types of cases that can be sublimated: Polyamide high quality Apple’s cases.
- Models: iPhone 5/5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 4/4S, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad 2-3-4.
- For this type of jigs we recommend the followings ovens and cases
Specifications of Metal jigs for Polyamide high quality Apple's cases
The jigs are required to enter the shells in the oven without these deformed. The material for the brackets dissipate a uniform temperature across its surface for a good result of sublimation, also, these supports, help the sublimation process is successful. Sublimet offers two finishes of substrates, one for the cases of sublimation 100% flexible and a rigid cases for sublimation.