Pack thermal plate for mugs Galaxy Mug Pro GS-202 + printer Epson EcoTank ET-2600
Pack thermal plate for mugs Galaxy Mug Pro GS-202 + printer Epson EcoTank ET-2600, contains the necessary products for the process of sublimation in A4 format.
The pack contains:
- Printer Epson EcoTank ET-2600 (A4)
- Thermal plate:
- A4 universal for sublimation. It has a design that directs the ink to the media during the sublimation process, obtaining a vivid color impression.
- 4 bottles of high quality 125 ml ink made in Europe
- Includes 4 color profiles for cups (ceramic), textile, puzzles and metal sheets
- 36 ceramic mugs
6. Thermo adhesive tape
Specifications of Pack thermal plate for mugs Galaxy Mug Pro GS-202 + printer Epson EcoTank ET-2600
- Select Printer settings on the bottom bar of the desktop.
- In the tab Main select the following:
- Quality Option -> Photo
- Paper Options -> Epson Mate
- Disable all Print Options -> Print Options
- In the tab More Settings select the following:
- Color -> ICM and mark Off (No Color Adjustment)
- Paper and Quality Options -> Epson Matt
- Options Print options -> Bidirectional mark and uncheck the rest
- In the tab More Options check the box Mirror
- To save the settings, select the tab More Settings and click the Save Settings button. Under Name type the name of the setting: Sublimet Epson Mate and click the Save button.
- For a correct sublimation it is necessary to use color profiles for Adobe Photoshop. Please contact us and we will provide you with them.
- If you wish to print from Adobe Photoshop, please review the following attachment: printer configuration.
- Epson's official warranty is suspended when installing sublimation inks on the printer as it has been designed by Epson for use with original Epson inks. Therefore, please note that there is no Epson guarantee.
- Sublimet offers a 7-day trial period on the printer: we believe that this is more than enough time to test its correct operation and rule out manufacturing defects.
- While the cost-effectiveness of the refillable cartridge system makes it an optimal printing system, some guidelines should be followed to ensure the durability and smooth operation of the printer:
- Prevent cartridges from becoming empty.
- Print frequently.
- If printing is infrequent, perform head cleaning at least once a week.
Technical data Epson EcoTank ET-2600 (A4)
- Printing method: Epson Micro Piezo print head
- Injector configuration: 180 black injectors, 59 injectors per colour
- Drop Size: 3 in., With variable ink droplet technology
5,760 x 1,440 dpi
- 10 pages/minute Monochrome, 5 pages/minute Color, 69 seconds per 10 x 15 cm photo
64-bit, WEP-128-bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP) - WPA2 compliant, WPA-PSK (AES) - WPA2 compliant
- Number of paper trays: 1
- Paper formats: A4, A5, A6, B5, C6 (envelope), DL (envelope), No. 10 (envelope), Letter, Legal letter, 9 x 13 cm, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 13 x 20 cm, 20 x 25 cm, 100 x 148 mm, 16:9, Personalised
- Paper tray capacity: 100 Standard Sheets, 20 Photo Sheets
- 11 watt (standalone copy, ISO/IEC 24712 standard), 1.4 watt (economy mode), 3.6 watt
- Voltage: AC 220-240 V
Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP, XP Professional x64 Edition.
To be able to use the profiles, it is essential to use Windows.
- Dimensions(W × H × D × H): 445 x 304 x 169 mm
- Weight: 4,6 Kg
- Noise level: 5 B (A) with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode. 36 dB (A) with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode