Pack thermal automatic plate SUB-PT4060 + printer Epson EcoTank ET-2711
El Pack thermal plate SUB-PT4060 (40 x 60 cm) + Epson EcoTank ET-2711 contains the machinery for the process of sublimation in A4 format.
The pack contains:
- Epson EcoTank ET-2711 (A4) Printer
- On the front are high-capacity ink tanks, which are easily filled with bottles, thus avoiding the use of cartridges.
- Ink tanks with capacity.
- It can be connected by wifi and wifi direct.
- SUB-PT4060 (40 x 60 cm)
- 4 units of 90 ml bottles of Epson sublimation ink
- Universal paper (A4) for sublimation.
4. ICC Color Profiles included
- Includes a color profile to optimize as much as possible and thus save up to 70% in costs.
5.Thermo adhesive tape for sublimation
Specifications of Pack thermal automatic plate SUB-PT4060 + printer Epson EcoTank ET-2711
Set up the printer
- Select Printer Settings in the bottom bar of the desktop.
- In the Main tab select the following:
- Epson Matte Paper Type
- In the More Options tab select the following:
- Deselect Bidirectional option
- Select the Mirror option
- Color correction: Personalize and then click on the More options button. From the new window, make sure that the option chosen is No Color Adjustment .
- For a correct sublimation it is necessary to use color profiles for Adobe Photoshop. Please contact us and we will provide you with them.
- For more information see the following document: configure printer
- Epson's official warranty is suspended when installing sublimation inks on the printer as it has been designed by Epson for use with original Epson inks. Therefore, please note that there is no Epson guarantee.
- Sublimet offers a 7-day trial period on the printer: we believe that this is more than enough time to test its correct operation and rule out manufacturing defects.
- While the cost-effectiveness of the refillable cartridge system makes it an optimal printing system, some guidelines should be followed to ensure the durability and smooth operation of the printer:
- Prevent cartridges from becoming empty.
- Print frequently.
- If printing is infrequent, perform head cleaning at least once a week.
Technical data Epson EcoTank ET-2711 (A4)
- Printing method: Epson Micro Piezo print head
- Injector configuration: 180 black injectors, 59 injectors per colour
- Drop Size: 3 in., With variable ink droplet technology
5,760 x 1,440 dpi
- 10 pages/minute Monochrome, 5 pages/minute Color, 69 seconds per 10 x 15 cm photo
64-bit, WEP-128-bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP) - WPA2 compliant, WPA-PSK (AES) - WPA2 compliant
- Number of paper trays: 1
- Paper formats: A4, A5, A6, B5, C6 (envelope), DL (envelope), No. 10 (envelope), Letter, Legal letter, 9 x 13 cm, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 13 x 20 cm, 20 x 25 cm, 100 x 148 mm, 16:9, Personalised
- Paper tray capacity: 100 Standard Sheets, 20 Photo Sheets
- 11 watt (standalone copy, ISO/IEC 24712 standard), 1.4 watt (economy mode), 3.6 watt
- Voltage: AC 220-240 V
Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP, XP Professional x64 Edition.
To be able to use the profiles, it is essential to use Windows.
- Dimensions(W × H × D × H): 445 x 304 x 169 mm
- Weight: 4,6 Kg
- Noise level: 5 B (A) with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode. 36 dB (A) with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode