Siser HI-5 textile Vinyls
The Siser HI-5 textile Vinyls are cutting textile vinyls based on polyurethane for low temperature and time of transfer. The material is thin, elastic, soft to the hand and blends well into the textiles. Specifically conceived for polyester based “technical” fabrics eventually mixed with an addition of cotton and elastic fibres. Available in a wide variety of colors with matte finishes. Low temperature application prevents undesirable effects such as glossiness, fibre damaging and decrease or loss of some of the specific features of the textile.
- In meters.
- Coil of 0,50 x 25 m.
- Average thickness: 90 microns.
- Specifically developed for polyester based performance wear and cotton/elastic fibers.
- A 45 degree blade with a pressure of 50 gf and a speed of 25 cm/sec is recommended for cutting.
- We recommend washing at a maximum 60 degrees. Suitable for dry cleaning. Suitable for tumble dry, cotton cycle.
- Recommended fabrics: Cotton and polyester.
- Time: 5 seconds
- Temperature: 120°C (<150 g/qm), 150°C (>150 g/qm)
- High pressure: (4/5 bar)
|Average untransferred material thickness: 90 microns|
|Minimum cutting pressure: 50 gf|
|Cutting (with plotter) Blade: new 45º|
|120°C (<150 g/qm), 150°C (>150 g/qm)
|High pressure (4/5 bar)|
|Remove the carrier hot/cold|
|Wait 24h after ironing|
|Suitable for dry cleaning|
|Suitable for tumble dry, cotton cycle|
|Cotton, polyester and poly/cotton blends (not suited for treated and dye sublimated textiles), elastane|
|Cotton-Polyester Blend not treated with sublimatic coloring, elastan|
- Recommended fabrics
Latest generation technical fabrics
- Special finishes