Siser Holographic textile Vinyls
The Siser Holographic textile Vinyls are polyester-based textile cutting vinyls. It contains color changing chips that create the effect of depth and dimension. Available in various special effect colors, including two translucent colors: Rainbow Pearl and Spectrum that give your designs an opalescent finish that changes depending on the color of the garment. It also can be cut to look exactly like rhinestones, without the extra work associated with applying rhinestone designs.
- In meters.
- Coil of 0,5 x 10 m.
- Average thickness: 105 microns.
- Cotton, polyester and poly/cotton blends (not suited for treated and dye sublimated textiles).
- A 45 degree blade with a pressure of 90 gf and a speed of 20 cm/sec is recommended for cutting.
- It is recommended: Maximum water temperature 40 degrees. Do not dry clean. Suitable for tumble dry, cotton cycle.
- Recommended fabrics: Poly/cotton blends (not for dye sublimated fabrics).
- Time: 15 seconds
- Temperature: 155 degrees
- Medium pressure: (3/4 bar)
|Average untransferred material thickness: 105 microns|
|Minimum cutting pressure: 90 gf|
|Cutting (with plotter) Blade: new 45°|
|Medium pressure (3/4 bar)|
|Remove the carrier cold|
|Wait 24h after ironing|
|Do not dry clean|
|Maximum water temperature 40 degrees.|
|Suitable for tumble dry, cotton cycle|
|Cotton, polyester and poly/cotton blends (not suited for treated and dye sublimated textiles)|
|Poly/cotton blends (not for dye sublimated fabrics)|
- Recommended fabrics
- Special finishes