Siser P.S. Film textile Vinyls
The Siser P.S. Film textile Vinyls are polyurethane-based cutting vinyls. Soft and very thin finish, available in a wide range of colours. A great characteristic of this material is its high resistance to washing. Adhesive support, which allows cutting complex and small motifs. Its peculiar composition allows the overlaying of P.S. Film directly on P.S. Film so offering an endless blend of colours and effects. Due to its main characteristics, it is one of the preferred products currently available on the market.
- In meters.
- Coil of 0,50 x 25 m.
- Average thickness: 90 microns.
- Special for cotton garments, non-sublimated polyester, and mixed garments.
- A 45 degree blade with a pressure of 90 gf and a speed of 30 cm/sec is recommended for cutting.
- We recommend washing at a maximum 80 degrees. Suitable for dry cleaning. Suitable for tumble dry, cotton cycle.
- Recommended fabrics: Cotton and polyester.
- Time: 15 seconds
- Temperature: 150 degrees
- Medium pressure: (3/4 bar)
|Average untransferred material thickness: 90 microns|
|Minimum cutting pressure: 60 gf|
|Cutting (with plotter) Blade: new 45º|
|Medium pressure (3/4 bar)|
|Remove the carrier hot or cold|
|Wait 24h after ironing|
|Suitable for dry cleaning|
|Max 80 °|
|Suitable for tumble dry, cotton cycle|
|Cotton, polyester and poly/cotton blends (not suited for treated and dye sublimated textiles)|
|Cotton-Polyester Blend not treated with sublimatic coloring|
- Recommended fabrics
- Special finishes