Siser Reflex Silver textile Vinyls
Preparation 2/3 working days
Siser Reflex Silver textile Vinyls are cutting textile vinyls with adhesive backing. Reflective effect. Designed for high visibility in low light situations. Ideal for work and safety clothing. It allows the cutting of complex and small motifs.
- In meters
- Coil: 0,5 x 25 m
- Average thickness: 160-170 microns.
- Cotton, polyester and poly/cotton blends (not suited for treated and dye sublimated textiles).
- A 45 degree blade with a pressure of 70-100 gf and a speed of 20 cm/sec is recommended for cutting.
- It is recommended: Maximum water temperature 60 degrees. Suitable for dry cleaning. Suitable for tumble dry, cotton cycle.
- Recommended fabrics: Poly/cotton blends (not for dye sublimated fabrics).
- Time: 5+10 seconds
- Temperature: 155 degrees
- Medium pressure: (3/4 bar)
|Average untransferred material thickness: 160-170 microns|
|Minimum cutting pressure: 70-100 gf|
|Cutting (with plotter) Blade: new 45°|
|Medium pressure (3/4 bar)|
|Remove the carrier warm|
|Wait 24h after ironing|
|Suitable for dry cleaning|
|Maximum water temperature 60 degrees.|
|Suitable for tumble dry, cotton cycle|
|Cotton, polyester and poly/cotton blends (not suited for treated and dye sublimated textiles)|
|Poly/cotton blends (not for dye sublimated fabrics)|
- Recommended fabrics
- Special finishes