Siser Sparkle textile Vinyls
Preparation 2/3 working days
The Siser Sparkle textile Vinyls are polyurethane-based textile cutting vinyls. Glossy smooth surface and adhesive polyester backing. It has a smooth but shiny finish and can be applied to cotton / polyester. Available in various colors. Excellent for multi-layer application.
- In meters.
- Coil of 0,5 x 25 m.
- Average thickness: 120 microns.
- Cotton, polyester and poly/cotton blends, elastic fabrics and spandex (not suited for treated and dye sublimated textiles).
- A 45 degree blade with a pressure of 80 gf and a speed of 25 cm/sec is recommended for cutting.
- It is recommended: Maximum water temperature 80 degrees. Suitable for dry cleaning. Suitable for tumble dry, cotton cycle.
- Recommended fabrics: Poly/cotton blends (not for dye sublimated fabrics).
- Time: 15 seconds
- Temperature: 155 degrees
- Medium pressure: (3/4 bar)
|Average untransferred material thickness: 120 microns|
|Minimum cutting pressure: 80 gf|
|Cutting (with plotter) Blade: new 45°|
|Medium pressure (3/4 bar)|
|Remove the carrier warm|
|Wait 24h after ironing|
|Suitable for dry cleaning|
|Maximum water temperature 80 degrees.|
|Suitable for tumble dry, cotton cycle|
|Cotton, polyester and poly/cotton blends (not suited for treated and dye sublimated textiles)|
|Poly/cotton blends (not for dye sublimated fabrics)|
- Recommended fabrics
- Special finishes