3D Duo cases for iPhone 7 / 8
Add these complementary products to your cart
3D sublimation Polyamide cases for iPhone 7 / 8 customizable using the 3d sublimation technique.
The 3D sublimation Duo cases are composed by two pieces: one semirigid piece and one flexible piece of silicone. The semirigid piece is cased in a high quality varnish, giving the printing an extra quality in relation to definition and sharpness.
- Printing through sublimation, ensuring the ink remains inside the case, providing great resistance to scratches and external aggression.s
- Suitable for total print surface, including sides, providing a 3D effect
- Impact-resistant, protecting the mobile on all sides.
- Models 100% adaptable to all telephones apertures.
- Adapts perfectly to the iPhone 7 / 8
- It has a space provided for the card to make the payment Contactless
- Manufactured in PC and silicone
- High quality material, long-lasting and more economical
- Semi-rigid cases with a certain flexibility
- Glossy and matt finish
- For this type of case we recommend the followings ovens and metal jigs
3D DUO Cases video demostration
- Cases models
- iPhone 7 / 8 / SE 2020
- Case material
- Polycarbonate (PC)
- Type of case
- Semi-rigid + Flexible
- Marking techniques
The sublimation process can vary depending on the oven used.
- 1.- Do the printing in mirror mode.
- 2.- It is advisable to let dry the paper for 5 minutes.
- 3.- Preheat the oven to 140º and the mould for 20 minutes.
- 4.- Place the case in the mould.
- 5.- Put the case in the oven for 8 minutes.
- 6.- Once this time has passed, with the help of protective gloves, take out the case of the oven and then remove the paper.
- 7.- Leave cool the case for a few minutes.
If after following our advice you can’t do the printing correctly, please contact with us using the contact form or the telephone: +34 93 486 90 25