Ceramic mugs for sublimation
We put at your disposal three types of ceramic mugs according to its quality and price, so you can optimize your benefits while still offering the right quality for each of your customers. All of them can be used in the microwave, dishwasher or with scourer.
- High Quality A: broken white, may contain some impurity, high quality.
- High quality AA: pure white, almost no impurities, excellent quality.
- High Quality AAA: pure white, no impurities, excellent quality.
We have different types of ceramic mugs, white or with some part of color, various sizes, magic mugs of different colors or themes of the most varied:mugs with heart-shaped handle, mugs for couples, and many more.
Glass mugs for sublimation
Who would have imagined that it could be sublimated on glass? Undoubtedly, the glass mugs (with the Crystal Jarras, currently in demand by bars and restaurants) are one of our most curious and exclusive products. We have two different types, transparent and frosted in matt finish. Being transparent or semi-transparent, sublimation manages to give them a different and unique look.
If you want to surprise your customers, without a doubt these mugss will get their attention.
Plastic mugs for sublimation
They could not miss the plastic mugs for sublimation ideal for the little ones of the house for its great resistance. If a stronger material than ceramic or glass is required, plastic is the solution. You could say they are unbreakable. They sublimate exactly the same (the only difference is that it is advisable to place a metal mold inside the mug to prevent heat from deforming it). Choose between white or different colors.
Steel mugs for sublimation
One of the mugs that in recent times is having more and more success are the steel mugs with carabiner. They are resistant, original, light and with great versatility that allows them to be used both in a domestic environment and in outdoor activities. As if that were not enough, the handle is a carabiner of different colors so that you can hold it anywhere in the backpack.
Glasses, bottles and canteens
You can also buy thermos type glasses with or without straw, as well as aluminum bottles with hitch especially suitable for outdoor activities.
Our children's canteens they are demanded with assiduity, for their versatility of sublimation and their resistant materials. Especially suitable for the little ones of the house, of different colors and types.
What is the process for sublimating mugs, glasses and bottles?
What is the process for sublimating mugs, glasses and bottles?.
- Herself Prints the design on a paper to sublimate.
- The paper is placed on the product, wrapping it in the position we want. We fix it with thermo adhesive tape.
- The product is inserted into the mug griddle and closed to exert pressure on it. It can also be made in the oven by exerting pressure using a silicone clamp.
- The indications of product time and temperature until the end of the process. The product is allowed to cool.
- Printer, inks and paper for sublimation.
- Machine to sublimate mugs or failing that, silicone oven and clamp.
- Accessories: scissors, gloves, thermo adhesive tape.
- Blank product for sublimation.