Siser Brick Matt textile Vinyls
The Siser Brick Matt textile Vinyls are cutting textile vinyls based on polyester. Despite the outstanding thickness, the material guarantees easy cutting and application. It also offers high resistance to washing. Suitable for cotton, polyester, sportswear and elastane.
- In meters.
- Coils: 0.5 x 5 m.
- Average thickness: 1000 microns.
- Cotton, polyester, blends of these materials (not suitable for dye and sublimation treated fabrics).
- For cutting, a 60 degree blade with a pressure of 150 gf and a speed of 10 cm/sec is recommended.
- Recommended: Maximum water temperature 60 degrees. Do not dry clean. Suitable for tumble dry, cotton cycle.
- Recommended fabrics: Cotton-Polyester Blend (not for dye sublimated fabrics).
- Time: 25 seconds
- Temperature: 155 degrees
- Medium pressure: (3/4 bar)
|Average untransferred material thickness: 160-170 microns|
|Minimum cutting pressure: 70-100 gf|
|Cutting (with plotter) Blade: new 60°|
|Medium pressure (3/4 bar)|
|Remove the carrier warm|
|Wait 24h after ironing|
|Suitable for dry cleaning|
|Maximum water temperature 60 degrees.|
|Suitable for tumble dry, cotton cycle|
|Cotton, polyester and poly/cotton blends (not suited for treated and dye sublimated textiles)|
|Poly/cotton blends (not for dye sublimated fabrics)|
- Recommended fabrics
- Special finishes