Siser textile ColorPrint PU Vinyls
The Siser textile ColorPrint PU Vinyls are polyurethane-based textile vinyls for printing and cutting. Very thin and light material Finished with vivid or matte colors.Specifically formulated for ink jet solvent and eco solvent based inks-printing and cutting systems.
- Coil of various sizes.
- Average thickness: 80 microns.
- Cotton, polyester and poly/cotton blends (not suited for treated and dye sublimated textiles), elastane.
- A 45 degree blade with a pressure of 65 gf and a speed of 25 cm/sec is recommended for cutting.
- It is recommended: Maximum water temperature 60 degrees. Do not dry clean. Suitable for tumble dry, cotton cycle.
- Recommended fabrics: Poly/cotton blends (not for dye sublimated fabrics).
- Time: 15 seconds
- Temperature: 155 degrees
- Medium pressure: (3/4 bar)
|Average untransferred material thickness: 80 microns|
|Minimum cutting pressure: 65 gf|
|Cutting (with plotter) Blade: new 45°|
|Medium pressure (3/4 bar)|
|Remove the carrier hot|
|Wait 24h after ironing|
|Do not dry clean|
|Maximum water temperature 60 degrees.|
|Suitable for tumble dry, cotton cycle|
|Cotton, polyester and poly/cotton blends (not suited for treated and dye sublimated textiles), elastane|
|Poly/cotton blends (not for dye sublimated fabrics)|
- Recommended fabrics
- Special finishes