Circular metal keychains SM
Preparation 2/3 working days
Circular metal keychains SM include all the parts you need to create your own personalized metal keyrings: the metal body with the ring and the acrylic caps. The circular printing surface can be Ø 25 or Ø 33 mm is ideal for an image, a logo or a small text. To cut the design it is recommended to use a cutting die. This keychain is lightweight, practical, and thin-framed to highlight the design. You can customize both sides with different designs. It is assembled with the Keychain and Name Badge Maker C-25, using the corresponding assembly tool.
- Shape: round.
- Overall size: 67 x 35 mm.
- Material: metal body and transparent plastic magnifying glass.
- Printable Area: available in two sizes, Ø 25 or Ø 33 mm.
- Printable sides: two sides.
- Assembly: using the specific assembly tool on the Keychain and Name Badge Maker C-25.
- Light and practical.
- Its frame is thin to highlight the image or text of the design.
Personalized keychains can be given as souvenirs at family events, or used in marketing campaigns to promote companies, or at sports or political events.
Included in this product:
- Metal keychain.
- Plastic magnifying glass.
Everything you need to create your personalized keychains and name badges:
Personalized items are ideal for personal applications or for advertising campaigns.
The keychains can be used as souvenirs for social events such as weddings, baptisms and communions, or as travel souvenirs, with photos of children or couples. They are also widely used in marketing campaigns, being items that are used daily, they represent a permanent reminder of the brand and allow contact information to be always at hand. Due to the ease of printing the design and its quick assembly, they can also be used as a souvenir of tourist places, even with personalized photographs.
To create keychains or name badges with the C-25 machine, a design must first be created and printed on a regular printer. The corresponding cutting accessory is then used to cut the design to the proper size and shape. Finally, the assembly tool is used on the C-25 machine to assemble the consumables for keychains or name badges. Acrylic keychains and name badges can be assembled manually.
- Printable area
- Ø 25 mm
- Printable sides
|Printable area||Machine||Cutting tool||Assembly Tool||Keychain / Badge|
|Ø 25 mm|
Name Badge Maker
|Circular die cutter 25 mm MC-25R||Assembly tool imitation leather keychains MD-25||Imitation leather circular keychains MD-25|
|Assembly tool drop keychains MH-CARRO||Metal keychain with coin for shopping cart MH-CARRO|
|Manual assembly||Acrylic keychains with coin for shopping cart CR-Z|
|Bracelet keychains WRT-25|
|Assembly tool keychains SM-25D||Circular metal keychains SM|
|Ø 33 mm||Circular die cutter 33 mm MC-33R||Assembly tool keychains SM-33D|
|25 x 25 mm||Square die cutter 25 x 25 mm MC-25C||Assembly tool keychains SM-10D||Square metal keychains SM-10D|
|T-shirt||T-shirt keychain die cutter MC-X||Assembly tool T-shirt keychains MX||T-shirt shaped metal keychains MX|
|Manual assembly||T-shirt shaped acrylic keychains CR-X|
|25 x 40 mm||Rectangular die cutter 25 x 40 mm MC-40C||Assembly tool imitation leather keychains MD-40||Imitation leather rectangular keychains MD-40|
|Assembly tool keychains SM-40D||Rectangular metal keychains SM-40D|
|Manual assembly||Rectangular acrylic keychains CF-40|
|35 x 50 mm||Rectangular die cutter 35 x 50 mm MC-50C||Rectangular acrylic keychains CR-50|
|64 x 22 mm||ID Badge die cutter 64 x 22 mm||ID badges with magnetic closure PLM 64|
|69 x 34 mm||ID Badge die cutter 69 x 34 mm||ID badges with magnetic closure PLM 69|
How to create custom Keychains and Name Badges:
- Select the design you want to print. It can be a logo, a text, an image or a photograph, or a combination of these.
- It is recommended to use a design program to create templates according to the size of the badge or keychain. The template can include guide lines to facilitate cutting and assembly.
- Remember that the paper will be cut to the exact size and shape of the product to be assembled, so the design should not exceed these dimensions.
- Print the design on paper, using your usual printer.
- To cut the paper to the correct size it is recommended to use a cutter or die cutter of the size that corresponds to the badge or keychain you want to create.
- Attach the cutting tool to the C-25 Machine as indicated in the description of the selected cutter or cutting die.
- Place the paper in the chosen cutter so that the design is exactly centered in the cutter's viewing window.
- Slide the lever down, exerting light pressure.
- The design is ready to mount on the keychain or name badge.
- Once all the papers have been cut, remove the cutting die from the machine so that the assembly tool can be attached if necessary.
- Select the assembly tool corresponding to the keychain or name badge you want to create.
- Attach the upper part of the assembly tool to the moving part of the C-25 Machine and tighten the side screw to fix it.
- Place the lower part of the assembly tool on the base of the machine, aligning the guide pin on the part with the hole in the base.
- On the product you want to assemble, put the printed and cut paper in place.
- Place the magnifying glass or transparent piece on the paper with the design.
- Place the product in the lower mold of the machine, so that it fits correctly.
- Pull the lever to fully insert the magnifying glass.
- Remove the finished product from the machine.
In the case of acrylic keychains and name badges, the machine is used to cut the paper but assembly can be done manually. Simply put the design in position and rest the transparent piece on it. Finally press with your hands until you hear a click.