Sports shin guards for sublimation (pack of 2)
Sports shin guards for sublimation (pack of 2) are suitable for use as protection in any type of activity and customizable on the outer side. Made of high-quality rigid plastic, white with a glossy finish. They are unisex and available in various sizes.
- Material: Rigid plastic.
- Color: White.
- Finish: Glossy.
- Black rubber backing: increases protection and comfort for frequent use.
- Printing: outer side.
- Suitable for all types of sports: football, hockey, cycling, skating, combat sports, etc.
- They can be used with shin guards sleeves.
- Size: available in various sizes.
Personalization requires the use of a compatible shin guard heat press or 3D sublimation oven (vacuum).
- Marking techniques
The sublimation temperature and time may vary depending on the press, paper and inks used. Adjust the values based on the result obtained.
- 1.- Do the printing in mirror mode.
- 2.- It is advisable to let dry the paper for 5 minutes.
- 3.- Preheat the press to 180ºC.
- 4.- Place the product and printing paper on the press. It is recommended to fasten the paper with thermal tape.
- 5.- Close the press for 135 seconds and put pressure on the shin guard.
- 6.- Once this time has passed, take the product out of the press and then remove the paper. It is advisable to hold the shin guard from the ends to prevent it from becoming deformed.
- 7.- Leave it cool for a few minutes.
- 8.- When the shin guard has cooled completely you can place the self-adhesive rubber. Simply remove the protective paper from the glue and fix the rubber on the inside of the shin guard.
If after following our advice you can’t do the printing correctly, please contact us using the contact form or the telephone: +34 93 486 90 25