Siser textile Glitter 2 Vinyls
The Siser textile Glitter 2 Vinyls are polyurethane-based cutting textile vinyls. Finished with a high thickness glitter effect and adhesive polyester backing. Easy to cut and apply despite its great thickness. Available in a large number of colors. It contains a percentage of polyester to be able to sublimate the material.
- In meters.
- Coil of 0,50 x 10 m.
- Average thickness: 380 microns.
- Special for cotton garments, non-sublimated polyester, and mixed garments.
- A 60 degree blade with a pressure of 120 gf and a speed of 20 cm/sec is recommended for cutting.
- We recommend washing at a maximum 40 degrees. Suitable for dry cleaning. No dryer.
- Recommended fabrics: Cotton and polyester.
- Time: 15 seconds
- Temperature: 160 degrees
- Medium pressure: (3/4 bar)
|Average untransferred material thickness: 380 microns|
|Minimum cutting pressure: 120 gf|
|Cutting (with plotter) Blade: new 60°|
|Medium pressure (3/4 bar)|
|Remove the carrier hot or cold|
|Wait 24 hours after the application|
|Suitable for dry cleaning|
|Max 40 °|
|Cotton, polyester and poly/cotton blends (not suited for treated and dye sublimated textiles)|
|100% Polyester, Elastan|
|Cotton-Polyester Blend not treated with sublimatic coloring|
- Recommended fabrics
- Special finishes