T-shirt Roly Imola Woman 0428 made of Control Dry recycled polyester, to personalize using the sublimation technique. Fitted, crew neck and short sleeves.
- Material: 50% Recycled Polyester, 50% Polyester (135g/m2)
- Technical fabric, Waffle Interlock
- Dry control: brings moisture to the surface of the garment, facilitating evaporation
- Type: slim fit with short sleeves
- Neck: round with matching covered seams
- ECO removable label
- Colour: various colors
- Available in several sizes
- Textile Vinyl
|Width||41,5 cm||44,5 cm||47,5 cm||50,5 cm|
|Height||62 cm||64 cm||66 cm||68 cm|
Recommendations for garment care:
- Cold wash (max 30ºC)
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron at low temperature and inside out (max 110ºC)
- Do not dry clean
A: Altura, Height, Haut
B: Anchura, Width, Largeur
- Polyester touch
- Marking techniques
Temperature and time may vary depending on the press, paper and materials used. Adjust the values based on the result obtained.
- 1.- Do the printing in mirror mode.
- 2.- It is advisable to let dry the paper for 5 minutes.
- 3.- Preheat the press to 200ºC.
- 4.- Place the t-shirt in the press and put the paper above.
- 5.- Close the press for 60-70 seconds and make pressure on the t-shirt.
- 6.- Once this time has passed, with the help of gloves, take the shirt off the press and then remove the paper.
- 7.- Let the fabric cool for a few minutes.
If after following our advice you can’t do the printing correctly, please contact with us using the contact form or the telephone: +34 93 486 90 25